Friday, March 4, 2011

Today's random thought (March 4, 2011)

I remember that Mrs. Ingram had us keep a daily journal.  It was the hardest thing in the world to do...and to be perfectly honest, really didn't get done most times until the day before it was due.  I honestly just don't think I had that much to say or was that interesting.  I mean seriously, I don't even care that I ate pizza for lunch again on March 10, 1986.  I am making that up.  Like I said, I never kept the thing up to date.  

I thought about that journal during a recent episode of  The Middle.  Poor Sue Heck keeps a diary and records such shocking secrets as she likes lettuce. 

Honestly writing down the mundane day to day stuff of life just isn't that interesting.  But I would dearly love to have no cares or worries to ponder on a daily basis.  What a blessing to have nothing more interesting to write down than that you like lettuce (or pizza for that matter).

Today I am trying desperately to escape the screaming and crying and children laying on me and head butting each other because they each want my sole attention and having to call doctors to ask for a 10 day script for a second AED in less than a week because the stupid mail order pharmacy is ridiculous and STILL hasn't filled the extremely necessary drugs ordered 2 weeks ago which were supposed to be expressed to us last week and still haven't left their stupid pharmacy and the mess of toys covering my living room floor and the pile of laundry needing to be folded! 

So what's for lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment